-   -   Converting Excel File to html (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152568-converting-excel-file-html.html)

kdasaratha

Converting Excel File to html

Hi,

I need a way to post an excel file on the internet so that most of the
functionality is preserved. Specifically, I need to be able to edit the data
and run macros/vba code. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

Jim Rech

Converting Excel File to html

Does anyone know if this is possible?

No it's not. Users will need to open the workbook in Excel to run its
macros.

--
Jim