-   -   how to make Blinking Background on text or cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152517-how-make-blinking-background-text-cell.html)

Jon

how to make Blinking Background on text or cell?

hi,
I need to make blinking background on a text or cell in excel. I try to use
ms-word by copy and past but did not work. can any body help me plzzzz??
thanks!!

Sunday88310

how to make Blinking Background on text or cell?

Have you seen this Blinking background before in Excel?
Power Point has the blinking background & christmas lights EXCT.

William<"M"

"Jon" wrote:

hi,
I need to make blinking background on a text or cell in excel. I try to use
ms-word by copy and past but did not work. can any body help me plzzzz??
thanks!!

Jon

how to make Blinking Background on text or cell?

just asking, Can I do that or not?
plz Specify?

"Jon" wrote:

hi,
I need to make blinking background on a text or cell in excel. I try to use
ms-word by copy and past but did not work. can any body help me plzzzz??
thanks!!

Bob Phillips

how to make Blinking Background on text or cell?

Not a good idea IMO, but if you must
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

--
HTH

Bob

"Jon" wrote:

hi,
I need to make blinking background on a text or cell in excel. I try to
use
ms-word by copy and past but did not work. can any body help me
plzzzz??
thanks!!

Tanos

how to make Blinking Background on text or cell?

--
Tanos

Ο χρήστης "Jon" *γγραψε: