-   -   Is Monotype Sorts Font available in Excel 2003(Microsoft Office S. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15246-monotype-sorts-font-available-excel-2003-microsoft-office-s.html)

Tim R

Is Monotype Sorts Font available in Excel 2003(Microsoft Office S.

I am using Excel 2003 Small Business Edition. Excel was already loaded on my
computer when I purchased it. However, Monotype Sorts font is not an
available font selection. Can anyone tell me if it is available and if so
how can I add it as an available font?
Thanks,

Trevor Shuttleworth

Think you'll need to buy it. Search the Internet for various sites offering
the font.

Regards

Trevor