-   -   How do I copy paste from excel to word without getting a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152449-how-do-i-copy-paste-excel-word-without-getting-chart.html)

Arichmond

How do I copy paste from excel to word without getting a chart

Previously I have been copy pasting from excel to wordpad then to microsoft
word to get text only in word. If you try to paste straight to word it will
give me a table with my information on it. I just want the text not the chart
lines. Is there a faster way?

Gary''s Student

How do I copy paste from excel to word without getting a chart

In Excel do:
Edit Copy

In Word do:
Edit PasteSpecial Unformatted Text
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200735

challa prabhu

How do I copy paste from excel to word without getting a chart

Hi,

No the fastest Way; but one more way of doing with few additional steps.

Important: Assuming that you have opened Microsoft Word document.

1. Select the cells in the Worksheet.
2. On the Edit menu, click copy,
3. Press Alt+TAB to select the Word document.
4. Position the cursor in the document and press Paste.
5. Select all the table cells.
6. On the Table menu, point to Convert, and then click Table to Text.
The Convert Table to Text dialog box is displayed.
7. Under the Seperate Text with section, click paragraph.
8. Click OK to return to the document. The table appears as a unformatted
text.

Challa Prabhu