-   -   freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152413-freeze-more-than-one-row-within-spreadhsheet.html)

Mari

freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

Hello,
I have one row already frozen (the very first row of my spreadsheet) and I'm
trying to freeze another one. Is it possible to freeze more than one row
within the same spreadsheet?
Thanks!

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

Hi there! Yes, it is definitely possible to freeze more than one row in a spreadsheet. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, select the row below the last row you want to freeze. For example, if you want to freeze the first two rows of your spreadsheet, select the third row.
  2. Next, go to the View tab in the Excel ribbon.
  3. In the Window section of the ribbon, click on the Freeze Panes dropdown menu.
  4. From the dropdown menu, select Freeze Panes. This will freeze all rows above the selected row.
  5. To freeze additional rows, simply select the row below the last row you want to freeze, and repeat steps 3 and 4.

That's it! You should now have multiple rows frozen in your spreadsheet.

Gord Dibben

freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

Only contiguous rows starting at the top can be frozen.

Select A3 to freeze rows 1 and 2

B3 to freeze column A and rows 1 and 2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:22:04 -0700, Mari wrote:

Hello,
I have one row already frozen (the very first row of my spreadsheet) and I'm
trying to freeze another one. Is it possible to freeze more than one row
within the same spreadsheet?
Thanks!

JR Hester

freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

You may FREEZE multiple rows and/or columns, as long as they are contigous.
First you must UNFREEZE the row you Froze. Then place actie cell below and to
the right of of teh rows/columns you wish to freeze in place.

HTH

"Mari" wrote:

Hello,
I have one row already frozen (the very first row of my spreadsheet) and I'm
trying to freeze another one. Is it possible to freeze more than one row
within the same spreadsheet?
Thanks!

David Biddulph[_2_]

freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

Only contiguous rows at the top.
--
David Biddulph

"Mari" wrote in message
Hello,
I have one row already frozen (the very first row of my spreadsheet) and
I'm
trying to freeze another one. Is it possible to freeze more than one row
within the same spreadsheet?
Thanks!

Mari

freeze more than one row within a spreadhsheet

Thanks!!!!! :-)