-   -   increase column by % (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152292-increase-column-%25.html)

Boss Mary

increase column by %

I need to increase a price list by 5%. I must also round up the numbers to
the next $

David Biddulph[_2_]

increase column by %

=ROUNDUP(A1*1.05,0)
--
David Biddulph

"Boss Mary" <Boss wrote in message
I need to increase a price list by 5%. I must also round up the numbers to
the next $

Boss Mary[_2_]

increase column by %

David

I need to do this function for an entire column not just one cell, do you
have an answer ?

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=ROUNDUP(A1*1.05,0)
--
David Biddulph

"Boss Mary" <Boss wrote in message
I need to increase a price list by 5%. I must also round up the numbers to
the next $

Dave Peterson

increase column by %

Insert a new column adjacent to the original column.
Put that formula (or one similar to it) in the top cell of that new column
Drag it down as far as you need.

Select that range
edit|Copy
Select the original range
edit|Paste special|values

And delete the helper column.

Boss Mary wrote:

David

I need to do this function for an entire column not just one cell, do you
have an answer ?

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=ROUNDUP(A1*1.05,0)