-   -   Copy page layout and margin from sheet to sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152232-copy-page-layout-margin-sheet-sheet.html)

RajenRajput1

Copy page layout and margin from sheet to sheet

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help...

I have 7 sheets in my workbook, all showing similar data in landscape.

The page setup at first was as default.

On the first sheet I have reduced the margins around the edge to make the
information spread across larger on the page.

I want this to apply to sheets 2-5, but not 6 and 7.

Any ideas that will save me going to each sheet and amending margins and
"Centre on page" options??

Many thanks.

Rajen

Jim Rech

Copy page layout and margin from sheet to sheet

When you 'group' worksheets, a change in Page Setup on the active sheet
affects all the grouped sheets. To group sheets press Ctrl or Shift as you
click on their tabs.

--
Jim