-   -   Text box question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15219-text-box-question.html)

Greg B...

Text box question

Hi I am copying data from a textbox to a spreadsheet how do I convert all
characters in the textbox to CAPS please.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg B...

I forgot to add the code I am using so far

R = 17 'or whatever desired row variable
Sheets(2).Cells(R, 6).Value = TextBox1.Text
seasonname4.Hide

Thanks in advance

Greg

Bob Phillips

Sheets(2).Cells(R, 6).Value = UCase(TextBox1.Text)

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
I forgot to add the code I am using so far

R = 17 'or whatever desired row variable
Sheets(2).Cells(R, 6).Value = TextBox1.Text
seasonname4.Hide

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg B...