-   -   Outlook opens twice in two different windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152083-outlook-opens-twice-two-different-windows.html)

Spidey

Outlook opens twice in two different windows

When I click of my Outlook 2007 icon it opens two different windows of the
same Outlook. I checked the setting of Outlook but had no success. What do
I do to only allow one to open

JLatham

Outlook opens twice in two different windows

Looks like a request better made in the Outlook help areas than in Excel?

You might try simply creating a new shortcut to Outlook and seeing if it
works the same way? Outlook is usually in a path similar to this:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE
the 'Office12' portion will vary depending on what version of Office is
installed on your system. If in doubt, you can right-click on your current
short cut to it and choose [Properties] and examine the path that it has, and
even the opening parameters. Mine looks like this
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" /recycle

"Spidey" wrote:

When I click of my Outlook 2007 icon it opens two different windows of the
same Outlook. I checked the setting of Outlook but had no success. What do
I do to only allow one to open

Dave Peterson

Outlook opens twice in two different windows

If you don't get a reply here, you may want to ask in a newsgroup dedicated to
outlook.

--

Dave Peterson