-   -   Can't deactivate scroll lock? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152023-cant-deactivate-scroll-lock.html)

Tman

Can't deactivate scroll lock?

I can deactivate the scroll lock. I have tried the scroll key, shutdown, and
the control panel settings. It is a wireless mouse with a wheel.
--
I love technology!

rdwj

Can't deactivate scroll lock?

try replacing the batteries and reconnecting keyboard & mouse to the
receiver....

"Tman" wrote:

I can deactivate the scroll lock. I have tried the scroll key, shutdown, and
the control panel settings. It is a wireless mouse with a wheel.
--
I love technology!

Tman

Can't deactivate scroll lock?

I tried your suggestion and even borrowed a mouse from a co-worker. The
scroll remains locked?
--
I love technology!