-   -   Can have a column/row with different size cells in it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1518-can-have-column-row-different-size-cells.html)

madeo2003

Can have a column/row with different size cells in it?

I want to have cells with different width in the same column-
Is this possible?

JulieD

Hi

no

Cheers
JulieD

"madeo2003" wrote in message
I want to have cells with different width in the same column-
Is this possible?

Frank Kabel

Hi
no, you can't

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"madeo2003" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I want to have cells with different width in the same column-
Is this possible?

Wazooli

Actually, you can if you selectively merge cells to make the sizes you want.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
no, you can't

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"madeo2003" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I want to have cells with different width in the same column-
Is this possible?

Frank Kabel

Hi
my recommendation: Try to avoid merged cells if possible. They will
cause a lot of trouble (e.g. sorting, filtering, etc.)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Wazooli" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Actually, you can if you selectively merge cells to make the sizes

you want.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
no, you can't