-   -   Pivot Table against an Access Database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15175-pivot-table-against-access-database.html)

Richard

Pivot Table against an Access Database

Using OS 2000 with MS Excel 2000 and Access 2000.

I used an external data source and created an OLAP cube
against an Access database of about 285,000 records.
It all works fine except I can't show detail. I can't
drill down to the lowest level.
Is there a way of doing this in Excel?

Thanks.

JulieD

Hi Richard

Excel only allows for 65536 rows, if drilling down exceeds this limit then
it won't work ...

Cheers
JulieD