-   -   Spreadsheet won't print in landscape view (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151702-spreadsheet-wont-print-landscape-view.html)

lainey

Spreadsheet won't print in landscape view

Tried for days to get my spreadsheet to print in landscape view. After many
frustrating days, by chance I noticed page two would print. I copied and
pasted my entire spreadsheet down 40 rows (not deleting the first 39 rows)
and I was able to print page 2 without any problems. I've done 5 seperate
spreadsheets and have to do the same on each to be able to print a copy. Can
you explain this to me?