-   -   How to unhide data in cells that have the text-wrap formatting app (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151664-how-unhide-data-cells-have-text-wrap-formatting-app.html)

Janet Shinn

How to unhide data in cells that have the text-wrap formatting app

I have already tried to autofit the cell contents - that is not the problem.
When I apply the test-wrap formatting, all cell contents disappear, but are
visible on the formula line - also when I print this document, the value
appear. I have check the font color, cell placement, etc. I cannot get the
cell contents to appear on the screen if I text-wrap. Any suggestions out
there? Thanks!

Dave Peterson

How to unhide data in cells that have the text-wrap formatting app

Do you use multiple monitors?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...09488256478b2d

or

http://snipurl.com/1crbf

Mike Brambley posts a link to a suggestion that worked for him.

--

Dave Peterson

Janet Shinn

How to unhide data in cells that have the text-wrap formatting

Thanks Dave,
The link you provided did resolve my problem. I am using multiple
monitors and it had to do with the placement of the laptop monitor.

Janet Shinn wrote:

I have already tried to autofit the cell contents - that is not the problem.
When I apply the test-wrap formatting, all cell contents disappear, but are
visible on the formula line - also when I print this document, the value
appear. I have check the font color, cell placement, etc. I cannot get the
cell contents to appear on the screen if I text-wrap. Any suggestions out
there? Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How to unhide data in cells that have the text-wrap formatting

Thanks for posting back.