-   -   how do I create pop up in excel to give direc. on filling out a ce (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151651-how-do-i-create-pop-up-excel-give-direc-filling-out-ce.html)

lscharosch

how do I create pop up in excel to give direc. on filling out a ce

How can I create a pop up for a cell in an excel sheet that will give
directions to the individual filling out the sheet on what information needs
to be in that cell?

Barb Reinhardt

how do I create pop up in excel to give direc. on filling out a ce

Have you tried to use Data Validation on the cells in question?

"lscharosch" wrote:

How can I create a pop up for a cell in an excel sheet that will give
directions to the individual filling out the sheet on what information needs
to be in that cell?

challa prabhu

how do I create pop up in excel to give direc. on filling out a ce

Hi,

To help user to follow instruction, you can insert comments for those cells.

Challa Prabhu