-   -   Formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151613-formating.html)

Andy_Trow

Formating

I have a range of cells say A1 to A5 that can have the numbers 1, 2, or 3 in
them.

In cell B1 I want to display the total number of cells in range A1:A5 that
have a 1 in
In cell C1 I want to display the total number of cells in range A1:A5 that
have a 2 in
In cell D1 I want to display the total number of cells in range A1:A5 that
have a 3 in

How do I do it ?

Thanks

Stephane Quenson