-   -   How do you remove a macro command button? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151576-how-do-you-remove-macro-command-button.html)

Dave Rowe

How do you remove a macro command button?

I have some macros command buttons I want to remove ( delete) have been
unable to find a way to do so. Can anyone help please

OssieMac

How do you remove a macro command button?

If it is an ActiceX control:-
xl2007: On the developer ribbon there is a button with a set square, ruler
and pencil called Design Mode. Click on the the button then on the control
and then press delete. click on the Design Mode button again to turn it off.

Earlier verisons of xl:- Similar method but the button on the Control
Toolbox toolbar.

If it is a Forms control, right click on the control which should create a
border around it. Left click on the border and then press delete.

Regards,

OssieMac