-   -   Linking Data In Excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151541-linking-data-excell.html)

chewee

Linking Data In Excell

I want to create a form that when you click one option, it only give you
certain choices based on your first pick. For examples:

If you choose 250 for the first column
In the next column, you can either choose B or C in the next
If you choose B, you can either choose 1 or 2
However, if you choose C, you can either choose 3 or 4.

Is this posible

challa prabhu

Linking Data In Excell

Hi,

For more information to the following url:
1. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html
2. http://www.contextures.com/xlorderForm01.html

Challa Prabhu

"chewee" wrote:

I want to create a form that when you click one option, it only give you
certain choices based on your first pick. For examples:

If you choose 250 for the first column
In the next column, you can either choose B or C in the next
If you choose B, you can either choose 1 or 2
However, if you choose C, you can either choose 3 or 4.

Is this posible

challa prabhu

Linking Data In Excell

Hi,

Sorry, the sentence in the previous post was incorrect:

It should read as:

For more information please refer to the following url: