-   -   Combining several Excel files into 1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151440-combining-several-excel-files-into-1-a.html)

Margo

Combining several Excel files into 1

Each month I have a number of Excel files populated (each having 1 worksheet
which is labeled, columns/ rows are formatted, so they have blanks in them).
I need to be able to combine them, so that each file becomes a worksheet
within a master file. Any way to do it without moving/ creating a copy each
and every time? Thank you.

Ron de Bruin

Combining several Excel files into 1

Hi Margo