-   -   How do I insert collapsable columns/rows into a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151234-how-do-i-insert-collapsable-columns-rows-into-worksheet.html)

ginger

How do I insert collapsable columns/rows into a worksheet?

I have an existing worksheet with info that needs to be able to be collapsed
in the existing rows. How do I do that? Thanks!

Mike Rogers[_2_]

How do I insert collapsable columns/rows into a worksheet?

Ginger

This is a real "wag" with the limited information available, but you might
try "group and outline. Goto DataGroup & outlineGroup. I would also
advise you to spend some time with "Help" on the topic first.

Mike Rogers
--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.