-   -   aging days between dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151226-aging-days-between-dates.html)

Karel

aging days between dates

I have a huge order log with no less than 10 different dates as it goes from
creation to billing. I need to find the business days difference between
each date, then count orders and put to pivot table based on hit goal, didn't
hit goal & no final date entered. Sorry pretty much a novice on pivots.

Peo Sjoblom

aging days between dates

For business days between dates take a look at NETWORKDAYS in help,
for pivot tables do a Google search for Contextures and Dalgleish

Peo Sjoblom