-   -   Module of VB sets as default on Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151152-module-vbulletin-sets-default-excel.html)

sohraaz

Module of VB sets as default on Excel

I create a module in vb for excel sheet and this works very perfectly. But
each time i want to use this module in any other workbook either new or
previously saved, i copy this module in vb for that workbook which is very
irritating for me.
I want to make this module as default as other formulas are in excel. So
that, whenever i need to use this module/formula, i just enter the formula
and my need will complete.
Please give me an answer so that i will make my module as default as other
formulas like sum, if, countif etc.
Regards and thanks in advance for my help.

Dave Peterson

Module of VB sets as default on Excel

Instead of putting the code in a bunch of workbooks, you can create a workbook
that only holds that code.

Then you can use that code against any workbook.

Ron de Bruin explains it in detail he
http://www.rondebruin.nl/personal.htm

--

Dave Peterson