-   -   Excel 2007 one network file running (loading and saving) slow (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151090-excel-2007-one-network-file-running-loading-saving-slow.html)

Polly Welch

Excel 2007 one network file running (loading and saving) slow

We have a file that is not a large file (only one page of data on 8
worksheets). It shows 8000 kb on the file size and loads and saves really
slowly. We have other worksheets in the same network folder that are much
larger yet run very fast, and only show as 1000 kb file size.

I have checked that the page end is correct on all pages, and I have run the
excess format cleaner add-in. I can't think of anything else.