-   -   text boxes and shapes in excel 2007 move when printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151088-text-boxes-shapes-excel-2007-move-when-printing.html)

Shawna

text boxes and shapes in excel 2007 move when printing

How do I keep text boxes and shapes in excel 2007 from moving when I click on
print preview or print the page? They move to the right about one inch when
I print. I tried to group and ungroup and that doesn't work. I also tried
to protect the worksheet but that didn't help either. Thanks for your help.

Dave Peterson

text boxes and shapes in excel 2007 move when printing

This was written for xl2002, but maybe it'll work with xl2007:

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--

Dave Peterson

Shawna

text boxes and shapes in excel 2007 move when printing

I had tried that and it doesn't work. I have the whole worksheet set to
'move and size with cells'. Thanks.