-   -   Analysis Toolpak (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151080-analysis-toolpak.html)

ayak

Analysis Toolpak

Hi,
I have Excel 2003 and need to install the analysis toolpak. The problem is
that it's telling me that I have to install it off the disk...the disk is
with my husband in Russia and I'm in the middle of the ocean. Does anyone
know if I can download it from somewhere with out having to have my husband
ship it out to me? I've looked on the Microsoft website but couldn't find
what I needed...help! Thanks!

Wigi

Analysis Toolpak

Which formula do you need? There exist counterparts for most of them, using
ordinary formulas. Frank Kabel has worked on that, I'll try to provide a link.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"ayak" wrote:

Hi,
I have Excel 2003 and need to install the analysis toolpak. The problem is
that it's telling me that I have to install it off the disk...the disk is
with my husband in Russia and I'm in the middle of the ocean. Does anyone
know if I can download it from somewhere with out having to have my husband
ship it out to me? I've looked on the Microsoft website but couldn't find
what I needed...help! Thanks!

Wigi

Analysis Toolpak

See

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-addin-part-1/

and also the 3 other parts, written by the late Frank Kabel.