-   -   Can I write an infinite amount in a cell with expanding the cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150969-can-i-write-infinite-amount-cell-expanding-cell.html)

adrnlnjnky

Can I write an infinite amount in a cell with expanding the cell?

I want to continue to add info to a cell already in use in a spreadsheet
without enlarging the cell.

FSt1

Can I write an infinite amount in a cell with expanding the cell?

hi.
not sure what you are asking but in excel help type the word specifications.
this will tell you all about excel specification and limits.
from excel help.....
Length of cell contents (text) - 32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a
cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar.

regards
FSt1