-   -   Window Tool Bar - Freeze pane does not appear (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150964-window-tool-bar-freeze-pane-does-not-appear.html)

dford

Window Tool Bar - Freeze pane does not appear

When I click on Window, Freeze pane does not appear. Only Arrange, Unhide and
file name.

Dave Peterson

Window Tool Bar - Freeze pane does not appear

If you reset that whole toolbar, will you be happy?

Tools|Customize|toolbars tab
select worksheet menubar
click Reset

if you've customized that toolbar, you just lost those customizations.

--

Dave Peterson

dford

Window Tool Bar - Freeze pane does not appear

Thanks for the help.