-   -   do not show zero's in pivot chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150721-do-not-show-zeros-pivot-chart.html)

klp

do not show zero's in pivot chart

Is there anyway to suppress the zeros in a pivot chart? My pivot table shows
activities for many different queues, and sometimes a particular queue won't
have a value for an activity that another queue has. When i chart just this
queue, the activity shows up as 0%. I don't want to delete the label, because
then when i change to another queue that DID have that activity, the value
won't show up.

Any thoughts?
thanks!
~klp

challa prabhu

do not show zero's in pivot chart

Hi,

Do the following:

1. On the Tools menu, Click Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the View tab.
3. Under Window options section, clear the Zero Values check box.
4. Click OK to treturn to the Active worksheet.

Challa Prabhu