-   -   Conditional formatting for past due dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150696-conditional-formatting-past-due-dates.html)

Annabelle

Conditional formatting for past due dates

For an Action Items log, I need to create a conditional format that
highlights a row in red when the completion date is past due. The
conditional formating for completed tasks (grey) and "today's" tasks
(yellow) are in place. I'm just looking for a formula for past due
dates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Phillips

Conditional formatting for past due dates

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#due

--
HTH

Bob