-   -   #value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150583-value.html)

Libby

#value

Why would I be getting a #value on this formula

="'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27"

--
Libby

Peo Sjoblom

#value

Remove the checkmark under toolsoptionstransition "transition formula
valuation"

Peo Sjoblom

"Libby" wrote in message
Why would I be getting a #value on this formula

="'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27"

--
Libby

Bob Phillips

#value

Try

=INDIRECT("'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27")

but it will fail if you close adc.xls

--
HTH

Bob

"Libby" wrote in message
Why would I be getting a #value on this formula

="'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27"

--
Libby

Rob

#value

Peo, what is the purpose of this checkmark (flag) or is used for?

"Libby" wrote in message
Why would I be getting a #value on this formula

="'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27"

--
Libby

Peo Sjoblom

#value

If a spreadsheet is imported from Lotus 123 it will check automatically I
believe
Some people who are used to Lotus use it
It's a nuisance to me

Peo Sjoblom

"Libby" wrote in message
Why would I be getting a #value on this formula

="'[adc.xls]"&B10&"'!$b$27"

--
Libby

Libby

#value

That was it. Gosh you are so smart. Thanks!
--
Libby