-   -   Rounding number to 0.25 ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150507-rounding-number-0-25-a.html)

Construk

Rounding number to 0.25 ?

Hi,

How can I round numbers with cell formating to show numbers round to 0.25
0.50 0.75 or 0.00 ?

Thanks

bj

Rounding number to 0.25 ?

potencially
=round(num*4,0)/4 and format as .00

"Construk" wrote:

Hi,

How can I round numbers with cell formating to show numbers round to 0.25
0.50 0.75 or 0.00 ?

Thanks

Construk

Rounding number to 0.25 ?

Thanks bj

"Construk" wrote:

Hi,

How can I round numbers with cell formating to show numbers round to 0.25
0.50 0.75 or 0.00 ?

Thanks

scott

Rounding number to 0.25 ?

Hi Construk

Try function mround(<number,0.25) which rounds <number to the nearest
multiple of 0.25.

Scott

"Construk" wrote:

Hi,

How can I round numbers with cell formating to show numbers round to 0.25
0.50 0.75 or 0.00 ?

Thanks

bj

Rounding number to 0.25 ?

additionally, you can copy each sheet to a new workbook and see if one
increase the size of the new workbook dramatically

"Construk" wrote:

Thanks bj