-   -   Goto a specific cell in a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150428-goto-specific-cell-macro.html)

edward

Goto a specific cell in a macro

I would like to include a "goto a specific cell" statement in a macro. The
destination cell is the content of a certain cell in the workbook (which can
differ). If I record a macro and copy the contents of this cell into the goto
statement (f5) then the macro will save the value at the moment of recording.
I would like to have this changing with the cell content. It 's probably
something like active.ceel.value in Visual Basic, but I can't get it working.