Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS Office News Group - How to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know more about how to navigate around the MS Office News
Group.

At times I may need to refer back to my earlier postings.

May I know how to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try CTRL+H in Outlook Express
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

I would like to know more about how to navigate around the MS Office News
Group.

At times I may need to refer back to my earlier postings.

May I know how to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mr. Low wrote:
Dear Sir,

I would like to know more about how to navigate around the MS Office News
Group.

At times I may need to refer back to my earlier postings.

May I know how to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Stop using the horrible web interface, and access these groups using a
proper news reader.

How to set up OE as a News reader:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...64&product=oex
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...oups/setup.asp
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try copy n pasting your "unique key": A36B58K641
into the "Search For" box. Then press "Go" button.
--
Max
Singapore
"Mr. Low" wrote:
Dear Sir,

I would like to know more about how to navigate around the MS Office News
Group.

At times I may need to refer back to my earlier postings.

May I know how to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Max,

Yes, it works very well.

Many thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

"Mr. Low" wrote:
Dear Sir,

I would like to know more about how to navigate around the MS Office News
Group.

At times I may need to refer back to my earlier postings.

May I know how to show all my postings since day 1 ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641