-   -   How can I open an Access adp file from excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15013-how-can-i-open-access-adp-file-excel.html)

gcordoba

How can I open an Access adp file from excel?

I am basically tryi8ng open the database of aan *adp project to be able to
manunally work on the tables. Ultematerly I would like to upsize the data
base to sql. Wen we double click to open the *adp using access, the
application opens, but we can't work the menus to access the database.

I understand the *.adp can be opened from excel. In any case, how can we
get to the tables? We'd like to re-write the front end, but wopuld like to
safe the db design time.

Thanks