-   -   error message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150120-error-message.html)

Esther - Utrecht University

error message

At the startup from Excel I always get the error message: 'compile error in
hidden module: AutoExecNew'. Also then closing Excel down I get 'Run-time
error ''53: file not found. ' Does anyone have an idea how to solve this. A
repair of Excel didn't result in a solution.

Dave Peterson

error message

Take a look he

OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start
Word or Excel

It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit.

--

Dave Peterson