-   -   how to keep excel from changing my "3" to a "6" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150108-how-keep-excel-changing-my-3-6-a.html)

glenn

how to keep excel from changing my "3" to a "6"

whenver I try to input a "3", when I press enter, it changes it to a
"6"....this even happens on a new spreadsheet. How do I fix it?

Mike H

how to keep excel from changing my "3" to a "6"

One way I've seen this happen is somehow autocorrect is doing it so look in

Tools|Autocorrect

Type 3 in the replace box and if a 6 comes up in the replace with delete it
and look round the office to see who's laughing and slap them.

Mike