-   -   copy/paste drop down boxes (forms) without locking cell link? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149956-copy-paste-drop-down-boxes-forms-without-locking-cell-link.html)

ryerye

copy/paste drop down boxes (forms) without locking cell link?

how do I copy/paste drop down boxes (forms) without locking the cell link?

Dave Peterson

copy/paste drop down boxes (forms) without locking cell link?

I think you'll have to reassign the cell link after you do your copy|Paste.

Alternatively, you could use a macro to create the dropdowns where you need them
and assign the linkedcell to whatever you want.

--

Dave Peterson