-   -   Submit to SQL Server error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14987-submit-sql-server-error.html)

Jim Hutchinson

Submit to SQL Server error

I am trying to submit changes to a SQL server database. I can query the
database fine. But when I try to add a button to submit changes there does
not appear to be an option for the database as a submit to location?

Anyone else have this problem?

Jim Hutchinson

Sorry wrong board to post this question.