-   -   Excel To Display image from the Hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149837-excel-display-image-hyperlink.html)

Julie

Excel To Display image from the Hyperlink

I am looking to display the image from hyperlinks, but I want to be in the
cell, not open an exlporer window. We are going to be pulling the hyperlinks
form reports so they will be changing and need an easy way to view the
images, it is sort of catalog style.

Are there any commands in excel that can do this? ( I am not a super
experienced user and the reporting tool we have are limited)