-   -   help to count by macro or whatever simple and easy.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149769-help-count-macro-whatever-simple-easy.html)

driller

help to count by macro or whatever simple and easy....

Hello again,

Firstly, my purpose is to avoid printing sheets with MY error results...but
i guess its impossible.

I have made similar post in another forum yet i haven't yet found a
solution to my basic problem...maybe this forum is appropriate for reading
with solution.

i read sometime ago about a macro that can embed formula or *VALUES* in a
worksheet...
(e.g)
I have one workbook...
It may have one or more worksheets...
I need to run a macro that can embed the values corresponding to
the *count* of each error.type results that exists in one sheet .....
I have the print page setup and tested yet i need that my error count shall
extend to the last column and the last row that is not empty. The
formulations are within the sheet located on different un-arranged
areas/ranges.

Hence, after i run the simple macro, i have a sheet report on the last
column, showing the count of each type of error...

e.g
IV1=macro-count of *error.type 1* on this sheet
IV2=macro-count of *error.type 2* on this sheet
IV3=macro-count of *error.type 3* on this sheet
IV4=macro-count of *error.type 4* on this sheet
IV5=macro-count of *error.type 5* on this sheet
IV6=macro-count of *error.type 6* on this sheet
IV7=macro-count of *error.type 7* on this sheet
IV65536=SUM(IV1:IV7)

Some sheets i may need to allow #N/A! or #DIV/0! or #REF! or other types in
printing but some sheets restricts...
So i need to know each type of existing errors that must remain or must be
reviewed before printing.

I intentionally put the sum on the last cell.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..