-   -   ROUND (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149767-round.html)

Novice2000

ROUND

I need to know how to rewrite the following formula to round to 2 decimals,
not just display two decimals. Round down, round up I am not sure which.

=IF(B10="","",(B10*$A$8%))

this results in a number like this: 26.2529

The problem is that this is used in another formula and because the first
amount wan't rounded it throws off the calculation. Thanks

PCLIVE

ROUND

Maybe this is what you want:

=IF(B10="","",(ROUND(B10*$A$8%,2)))

HTH,
Paul

"Novice2000" wrote in message
I need to know how to rewrite the following formula to round to 2 decimals,
not just display two decimals. Round down, round up I am not sure which.

=IF(B10="","",(B10*$A$8%))

this results in a number like this: 26.2529

The problem is that this is used in another formula and because the first
amount wan't rounded it throws off the calculation. Thanks

Novice2000

ROUND

Perfect. Thanks very much.