-   -   Mouse Pointers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149668-mouse-pointers.html)

Charles S

Mouse Pointers

I would like to know if any one can tell me how many different mouse pointers
there are in Excel 2003. I counted 16 (including the chart resize handles)
but don't really know if that is all of them.

Thanx

Bob I

Mouse Pointers

I tally Windows as having 15. See mouse properties, pointers.

Charles S wrote:

I would like to know if any one can tell me how many different mouse pointers
there are in Excel 2003. I counted 16 (including the chart resize handles)
but don't really know if that is all of them.

Thanx

Charles S[_2_]

Mouse Pointers

Thank you for the response, after double checking I found 18 different mouse
pointer for MS Excel 2003

Cheers