-   -   Excel 2000 on Windows Server 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149564-excel-2000-windows-server-2003-a.html)

SS_WinLive

Excel 2000 on Windows Server 2003

Hi all,
I am accessing a Windows server 2003, with Excel 2000 installed on it, using
RDP from a WinCE machine. When I select the a few cells and apply 'Shadow' to
them, the entire content of the cells gets grayed out (instead of only a grey
shadow around the edges of the cells). I do not see this when I try this
directly on the server. I have applied the SP3 to Office 2000. Also, I do not
see the problem when I open Word, draw a rectangle and apply 'shadow' to it.
Any hints on how to get around this problem?

Thanks