-   -   Print Entire Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149561-print-entire-workbook.html)

Rob Hudson[_2_]

Print Entire Workbook

Hi,

I'm trying to set the default for excel docs to always default to print
"entire workbook" when it is printed.

Is there a registry entry that I can add or edit for this that anyone know
about? Or even a command line option?

Thanks

Rob

Dave Peterson

Print Entire Workbook

Maybe you could use a macro:

Option Explicit
Sub PrintWorkbook()
ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut
End Sub

And then run that macro whenever you want to print the entire workbook.

(I've never seen a way to change that dialog to default to entire workbook.)

--

Dave Peterson

Rob Hudson[_2_]

Print Entire Workbook

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Unfortunately I can't use the macro as I need to be able to print it without
opening the document (This is required for an automated process)

Thanks

Rob

Rob Hudson wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to set the default for excel docs to always default to print
"entire workbook" when it is printed.

Is there a registry entry that I can add or edit for this that anyone know
about? Or even a command line option?

Thanks

Rob

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Print Entire Workbook

Good luck.

If you find a solution, please post back.