-   -   auto-fill options button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149506-auto-fill-options-button.html)

tboese

auto-fill options button

I would like to auto-fill a series of weekday dates. Help tells me to select
the option in Auto-fill options. I can't find this auto-fill button anywhere.

Peo Sjoblom

auto-fill options button

If you right click the lower right corner of a cell with a date, then hold
down and drag down/across, and when you release the mouse button you should
get the option of weekdays among other things

Peo Sjoblom

"tboese" wrote in message
I would like to auto-fill a series of weekday dates. Help tells me to
select
the option in Auto-fill options. I can't find this auto-fill button
anywhere.

Gord Dibben

auto-fill options button

Which version of Excel?