-   -   Excel invoices and automated summary (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14936-excel-invoices-automated-summary.html)

CMacadams

Excel invoices and automated summary

Is there an Excel invoice template that automatically adds current info into
a year-to-date summary worksheet? What I'm looking for is an invoice that
will automatically add the invoice total to another file listing weekly
invoice amounts to create a year-to-date summary.

Ron de Bruin

Hi CMacadams

You can run a macro to make a sheet with links to a cell in all workbooks.

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"CMacadams" wrote in message ...
Is there an Excel invoice template that automatically adds current info into
a year-to-date summary worksheet? What I'm looking for is an invoice that
will automatically add the invoice total to another file listing weekly
invoice amounts to create a year-to-date summary.

CMacadams

Thank you, Ron. Most helpful!

Jeannie