-   -   Convert data in bmp file to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149203-convert-data-bmp-file-excel.html)

Fkucbel

Convert data in bmp file to excel

I have recv'd a image file of a table and need to import in excel to use the
data.
Any suggestions?

Thanks FKucbel

Dave Peterson

Convert data in bmp file to excel

If it's an image (.bmp, .tif, .jpg), you're gonna need some sort of OCR program
that converts it to text.

--

Dave Peterson

Bruce Sinclair

In article , wrote:
If it's an image (.bmp, .tif, .jpg), you're gonna need some sort of OCR program
that converts it to text.

... or if it's a small table, reentering it might be simpler. Remember to
check the data in either case before using it :)
..