-   -   Horizontal Lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149158-horizontal-lines.html)

Jack Black

Horizontal Lines

When I print I would like to show the horizontal lines only from the
worksheet. Is this possible?

Thanks

challa prabhu

Horizontal Lines

Hi,

Could you just elaborate with some illustration?

Challa Prabhu

"Jack Black" wrote:

When I print I would like to show the horizontal lines only from the
worksheet. Is this possible?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Horizontal Lines

Don't print the gridlines:
File|Page setup|Sheet tab|Uncheck gridlines

Then apply borders to the range you want.
Select the range
format|Cells|Borders tab

You can use borders at the bottom of the range between each row in the selected
range.

--

Dave Peterson