-   -   Default folder for opening/saving files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149113-default-folder-opening-saving-files.html)

Dino

Default folder for opening/saving files

I'd like to change the default folder that Excel first shows when I'm looking
for a file to open, and also when I'm saving a file. How do I do that, I've
looked all over the menus and help files for it with no luck.

Dino

Trevor Shuttleworth

Dino

try Tools | Options | General tab and edit Default file location

Regards

Trevor

"Dino" wrote in message
I'd like to change the default folder that Excel first shows when I'm
looking
for a file to open, and also when I'm saving a file. How do I do that,
I've
looked all over the menus and help files for it with no luck.

Dino

Dino

Thanks that worked great!