-   -   Opening .xlsm workbooks in older versions of excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/149100-opening-xlsm-workbooks-older-versions-excel.html)

Russ

Opening .xlsm workbooks in older versions of excel

I am trying to send a workbook containing macros that I created in Excel 2007
and it cannot be accessed by anyone that does not have the 2007 version.
What can i do to enable these people to be able to use this workbook and the
macros contained within it?
Thanks,

Ron de Bruin

Opening .xlsm workbooks in older versions of excel

Hi Russ

Why not save the workbook in the 97-2003 format

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Russ" wrote in message ...
I am trying to send a workbook containing macros that I created in Excel 2007
and it cannot be accessed by anyone that does not have the 2007 version.
What can i do to enable these people to be able to use this workbook and the
macros contained within it?
Thanks,

Russ

Opening .xlsm workbooks in older versions of excel

Thats a good question; I did not see that option but that works. Thanks,